To be the provider of choice for families and others in need of housing, care and support.
To support this mission, the Association’s main goals are to:
- Develop new social housing in accordance with housing need as defined by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive.
- Manage its own housing stock and care schemes throughout Northern Ireland.
- Develop care services in support of its tenants and residents.
- Assist people to live independently in their own homes through staying-put, day-care, telecare and telehealth services.
- Collaborate with other associations and statutory, voluntary and community organisations in the development and management of housing and care services and procurement of goods, work and services.
- Consult with and promote the involvement of its tenants, residents and clients in the provision of its services.