Appointing a person to act on your behalf?

If you wish to appoint another person to act on your behalf regarding the complaint, then FOLD’s complaints form – the last three pages of the complaints policy must be used, as we need their signature to confirm their consent. Please ask this person to complete all the details required in section 1.2 as a minimum, then deliver it with the completed form to reception at Fold or send it to the Freepost address at the end of the form. This will allow us to begin dealing with the person appointed about the matter.