Fold’s Staying Put service provides free advice for private homeowners or tenants during the Northern Ireland Housing Executive Disabled Facilities Grants process.
- Visiting you in your home to discuss your needs regarding the NIHE disabled facilities grant application
- Providing advice on the grants process and benefits
- Helping to complete your application forms
- Providing you with guidance on your grant eligibility
- Help from the beginning to indicate the cost of the grant application and any means-test contribution you may need to make
- Liaising with your solicitors, landlords and/or banks/building societies to collect necessary paperwork for your grant application
- Providing information on architects and contractors who are interested in working with grant projects
- Working closely with your chosen architect or contractor
- Assistance in obtaining Planning & Building Permissions
- Liaising with NIHE, your Occupational Therapist and any others in helping deliver your adaptation
- Providing support when works are on site
If you would like our free assistance or just some advice you can contact us.
- Fold Staying Put cannot recommend or be responsible for other third party organisations you appoint to complete your grant application.
- Fold Staying Put is unable to provide site supervision during your work.